The speaker for this morning, Karoline Kenville, from Laugh & Learn Autism Therapy was unable to attend the meeting this morning due to illness, so instead we had a Club Assembly.
President Claude read several "Thank You" notes for donations from the Club.
The following items were discussed:
1. Tour de Livonia had 400 riders. Next year's event will be on September 15th.
2. Livonia Civic Concert is December 17th at Christ our Savior Church on Farmington Road at 3:00. Several of the singers are Club members.
3. Dec the Rec, We might be too late to sign up for this year, maybe next year.
4. Salvation Army Bell Ringers needed on December 9 from 10 to 3:00 at Joe's Produce sign up on Link .
5. Spaghetti Dinner was a big success with more people than last year. Place mats with the donor's name/logo was a good idea. Discussed making placemat two sided to increase sponsors.
6. Discussed the need for a freezer for Clarenceville Food Pantry. Possibility of getting a grant from Rotary Foundation as the type of freezer needed is in the $15,000 to $25,000 range.