We held our monthly Club Assembly this past week. Topics discussed were:
1. Presentation by Robin Persiconi, Livonia Chamber of Commerce, to the Rotary Club Of Livonia AM for 10-year membership in the Chamber of Commerce.
2. Financial Report- Tammy Bonifield reminded members to get their dues in. The Club is looking for speakers that are informative rather than ones that are looking for donations.
3. The Giving Committee approved a donation to Giving Songs a charitable organization that gives grants to families with disabled children money to purchase wheelchair accessible vans.
4. The Tech Committee needs help in the morning of the meeting to help set up for the meeting. This takes about one half hour - report at 6:45. Contact Bill Friske or Pat Zucal.
5. Tammy Bonifield is seeking help to rewrite the Club By-Laws. Please contact Tammy.
6. The Fund Raising Committee needs ideas to bring in extra funds to the Club. Currently, we have the Carnival, but the old Sears spot is not guaranteed. Ideas/ suggestions for new Carnival locations are needed. Contact Pat Zucal or Joanna Hardesty.
7. Newsletter article writers are needed to write a summary of what happened at the meeting for the newsletter. Several members agreed to take turns on this project. They are week 1 - Nancy Darga, week 2 - Susan Paluchniak, week 3 - Pastor David Stechholz. Week 4 is open... If you are willing to help, please contact Claude.
8. Approved membership to Steve Alexander.
9. Discussed Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser.